2024-07-30

A Royal, A Penguin and a Lake

 Random.org chose the following as my random card of the day. 2013 Topps #268 featuring David Lough of the Kansas City Royals.



I currently own 1 card of Lough and 376 Kansas City Royals cards


My favourite new card I added to my catalogue yesterday is this 2010 Panini Pinnacle hockey #44 featuring Marc-Andre Fleury of the Pittsburgh Penguins. Fleury is of course still active and a likely surefire Hall of Famer once he retires. Chosen simply because I like the action shot.





New additions to my all-time roster project catalogued yesterday were:



My All-time roster project now stands at



My random postcard of the day is this card from Burk's Falls, Ontario in Canada. This card is unused and bought from an antique mall vendor. I currently own 565 postcards from Canada.





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Viking, A Viking (SKOL!) and a Window to the Stars.

 Random.org chose the following as my random card of the day. This 2020 Panini Select #37 featuring C.J. Ham of the Minnesota Vikings. Ham a...