2024-09-06

A Buckethead, Uncle Larry, and Well...Something

 Random.org chose the following as my random card of the day. This 1991 Parkhurst #412 featuring Michal Pivonka of the Washington Capitals.


Pivonka was a pretty decent player back in the day. More of a setup man than finisher, but someone had to get Peter Bondra the puck. But he was still good for 20  a year in his prime years.

I have catalogued in my collection 8 Bondra cards and 770 Washington Capitals cards.


My favourite new card I added to my catalogue recently is this 2019 Topps Update - 1984 Topps 35th Anniversary # 84-40 featuring Andrew McCutchen of the Philadelphia Phillies.


Why ? Because it's Uncle Larry. We've covered this before. Shame about that uniform though.


New additions to my all-time roster project catalogued yesterday were:


My All-time roster project now stands at 15,081 combinations.



My random postcard of the day is this card from the Netherlands.


It depicts well something. No earthly idea what that is supposed to represent or be. But it's cool. This card is written and was received through an online postcard exchange forum. I currently have 55 postcards from the Netherlands catalogued in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Viking, A Viking (SKOL!) and a Window to the Stars.

 Random.org chose the following as my random card of the day. This 2020 Panini Select #37 featuring C.J. Ham of the Minnesota Vikings. Ham a...