2024-08-01

A Blue Jay, A Canadian and a Bridge

 Random.org chose the following as my random card of the day. This 2022 Topps Chrome #36 featuring Alek Manoah of the Toronto Blue Jays. It's been hard enough to be a Jays fan this year, then Random.org has to deliver this swift kick to the babymaker just to rub it in. Who knows, maybe Manoah can get back to his All-Star form after he recovers from his arm tuneup.


I currently own 17 Manoah cards and 769 Blue Jays cards.

My favourite new card I added to my catalogue yesterday is this 2022 Upper Deck Team Canada Juniors - Team Canada Acetates #CA-23 featuring Grayden Siepmann of Team Canada. hits two sweet spots in my collecting likes, Team Canada and an acetate card, even if this one isn't quite a full-on acetate.




New additions to my all-time roster project catalogued yesterday were none. I didn't catalog any cards yesterday, spent time on other organizing.


My All-time roster project now (still) stands at 15,113 entries.


My random postcard of the day is this card from Bosnia & Herzegovina featuring the old town of Mostar at night. It is unwritten, and I acquired this card through an online postcard exchange group. I currently own 5 postcards from Bosnia & Herzegovina.



2 comments:

A Viking, A Viking (SKOL!) and a Window to the Stars.

 Random.org chose the following as my random card of the day. This 2020 Panini Select #37 featuring C.J. Ham of the Minnesota Vikings. Ham a...