2024-09-01

A Muppet With a Bat, A Heck of a Trip and an Original Angry Bird

 Random.org chose the following as my random card of the day. This 2021 Donruss - Independence Day parallel #81 featuring Justin Turner of the Los Angeles Dodgers.


I had high hopes Turner would provide veteran stability and leadership for the Jays when they signed him this off-season, but his tenure will go down as just another footnote in a lost and wasted season.


I have catalogued 26 Turner cards and 617 Los Angeles Dodgers cards in my collection.



My favourite new card I added to my catalogue recently is this 2020 Topps Pro Debut #PD-123 featuring Brandon Williamson of the Everett AquaSox.


Why my favourite of the day ? Seriously, are you seriously asking why ?



New additions to my all-time roster project catalogued yesterday were none.

My All-time roster project now stands at 15,070 combinations.



My random postcard of the day is this card from Brazil featuring a Burrowing Owl.


This card is written and was received in a trade via an online postcard exchange forum. I currently have 88 postcards from Brazil catalogued in my collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Viking, A Viking (SKOL!) and a Window to the Stars.

 Random.org chose the following as my random card of the day. This 2020 Panini Select #37 featuring C.J. Ham of the Minnesota Vikings. Ham a...