2024-07-28

An Introduction 

So, to introduce this space, it covers the OCD's (Organizing, Cataloguing and Describing) of my collecting journey.

My collecting habits cover sports cards and postcards. I don't do breaks, I open very few boxes, so don't expect a lot of focus on hits etc. My collection of postcards is global, with a special interest on churches and wildlife. For sports cards, my primary focus is hockey, followed by baseball, football and basketball in varying degrees. My biggest project is an 'all-time' roster project for all 4 major sports.

The intention is to share, hopefully daily the following:

  • a random postcard from my collection
  • a random sports card from my collection
  • a nice new card just added to my collection
  • new additions to my all-time roster project

4 comments:

  1. I collect postcards too, probably even more so than trading cards as of late. You don't see them on the blogs much, so you showing yours off will be a nice change of pace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to see another collector of them. Hopefully I can show off a few of interest to you.

      Delete
  2. Welcome aboard! I am Matt from Cards Over Coffee! Glad to see a new blog, I look forward to reading me. I really like the random.org approach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to some new reading material!

    ReplyDelete

A Viking, A Viking (SKOL!) and a Window to the Stars.

 Random.org chose the following as my random card of the day. This 2020 Panini Select #37 featuring C.J. Ham of the Minnesota Vikings. Ham a...